Our firm, Kozloff Stoudt, was formed in 2000, as the result of the merger of two Berks County firms. We are located in the Spring Ridge district; the professional and commercial center of the Reading area. For more than 70 years, the lawyers of Kozloff Stoudt have advised and represented individuals, businesses and municipalities in all aspects of civil law.
Kozloff Stoudt attorneys are recognized as being leaders in their areas of practice, and our firm is recognized throughout the region for its representation of more than 35 municipal, governmental and educational entities.
Our experienced business team at Kozloff Stoudt is active in mergers and acquisitions, banking, finance, real estate development, zoning and taxation. We also have an extensive practice in estate planning, and wealth management and preservation.
The litigation team of Kozloff Stoudt is actively engaged in representing clients in the state and federal courts of Pennsylvania. We also focus on personal injury, commercial disputes,employment discrimination, environmental law, insurance defense, and product liability.
At Kozloff Stoudt, our attorneys work hard to ensure all aspects of your legal needs are met. While each attorney has specific area of legal concentration, we often work together for our clients who may require help with a variety of legal needs.
Our attorneys don’t just live and work in Southeastern Pennsylvania; we are committed to the community as well. We are actively involved in many non-profit, volunteer and municipal organizations, including:
- Berks County Chamber of Commerce – Berks Family Business Alliance
- Berks Nature
- Boy Scouts of America – Hawk Mountain Council
- Foundation for Reading Area Community College
- Foundation for Reading Public Museum
- Friends of Berks County Treatment Center
- Greater Berks Food Bank
- Reading Musical Foundation
- Reading Symphony Orchestra
- Wyomissing Public Library
- American Heart Association
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Area School Boards
- Church Councils
- Environmental Advisory Councils
- Local Parks and Recreation Committees
- Veterans Support Groups
Many of us coach football, soccer, basketball, softball, and little league!